GRANT OF THE REGION AKIM
The grant was allocated by the region akim for 2018 to pay for educational services for students from socially vulnerable groups of the population of educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the specialties in demand in the region that determine the socio-economic development of the region, the number of grants is 205.
Of these, 80 are in technical sciences and education, 78 are education, 1 is services, 11 is art, 15 are military and security, 20 are healthcare and social security (medicine).
Since 2013, -878 grants have been allocated.
(2013 - 123, 2014 - 242, 2016 - 147, 2017 -166, 2018 - 200)
For 2016-2018 completed training - 342, including:
- continued graduate studies - 1
- worked for permanent work - 28;
- directed to youth practice - 54;
- moved to other regions - 5;
- not able to work due to health reasons - 1;
- on parental leave - 5;
- did not apply to employment authorities from 2016-2017 - 48;
- completed in 2018 and did not contact the employment authorities - 200.
Updated date: 18-01-2020 13:32